Can you tell what someone has based on their prescription?
Freezy94027 posted:
I met a guy at a bar and went back to his place for a one night stand. Prior to leaving, I used the bathroom. On the counter was a bottle of Famciclovir with instructions to take 500mg 3 times a day for one week (21 pills total). When I got home, I looked up the drug information. This can be used to treat both Herpes and Shingles. Can anyone tell which affliction this person has? There were no visible sores in the genital area.

Thanks in advance for any info.

georgiagail responded:
"Can anyone tell which affliction this person has?"

No.

Gail

abe648 responded:
Gail is right but I would call him and ask him if he has either and see what he says. As you have a right to know if he has some type of issue that could be transmitted to you.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Freezy94027 replied to abe648's response:
Drat! Don't have a telephone number. Will have to go to his building and see if I can leave a message or something...

georgiagail replied to Freezy94027's response:
Stop having one night stands with strangers.

Were condoms used?

Gail

Freezy94027 replied to georgiagail's response:
Yes, condoms were used. Was feeling particularly low and lonely so it happened...

georgiagail replied to Freezy94027's response:
The accurate use the condom would greatly reduce any risk of transmission of HSV then.

Gail