Genital Warts or something else?
An_253495 posted:
Hello all! I was diagnosed with genital warts and HPV almost a year ago. I had three tiny warts at the base of my vaginal opening. I was three with TCA three times but it just got bigger because of a really rough and stressful break up on was going through. And then being diagnosed with HPV didnt help the stress.

So I decided to treat them myself with apple cider vinegar, vitamins, and time. And it worked like a charm. But I also had this small bumps that were itchy but my doctor said that weren't warts. She didn't know what it was which was kinda freaky. Anyway, I started treating that with apple cider vinegar and it went away kinda. It never turned black and fell off like with the other warts. It would turn a little white though.

So my question is, does anyone know of any other diseases or viruses that can turn a little white with apple cider vinegar?

Thanks!

abe648 responded:
Stop trying to treat things by your self. If your Doc does not know what it is then go and see a dermotolgist and get this assessed as it may be some type of skin issue and not a STI'S. It is not Genital Herpes from what you describe.

*** Stop trying to treat things yourself and go and be seen the correct Doc for proper treatment.***
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/