Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

STD worry
Josemart posted:
On January 2010 I allowed a woman friend to perform oral sex on me, I could not even finish because I felt so guilty I didn't go any further. About 9 days later the doctor told me I had a UTI so he gave me antibiotics but I didn't feel any better, three months later I found out my wife was preagnant so I whent and tested for every STD including HIV but it came back negative, I continued with my symptoms for about a year; Chillz, minor flashes and Constant urinating. 20 months later I still had anciety so I retested for everything again, and again I was neg. I felt better for about 1 year I haven't cheated on my wife again but 3 days ago my wife said she had a bad Yeast infection and I felt constant urinating again. Im so worried. I havent been myself since 2010 and at one point I was suicidal but I tought that was behind me I love my wife more than ever. Now I want to go get retested again......PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE!

georgiagail responded:
Yeast infections and UTI's are both depressingly common and have nothing to do with STDS.

You've been tested and found negative for "every STD"; thus, you don't have one. You may have a UTI but it is not connected to either an STD or this event that took place 20 months ago. Neither is the yeast infection that your wife has.

You are still trying to get over the guilt about what took place in January of 2010.

Gail

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.