Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

I had oral sex with a gril and think I have herpies
leo7231983 posted:
About 3 months ago I had oral sex with a girl that I had know for a while and about 2 weeks later on the inside of my mouth there was a small swore. Of course I didn't think anything of it I just thought I bit it. Well it turned into a big hole like thing in a couple of days. Then I got super sick like the flu it last for a very long time So of course I went to see the doctor and they told me I had a infection in a gland in my mouth and just had a cold They gave me antibiotics, and cough med and sent me on my way. Which they did nothing at all. So I went again and had seen another doc same thing. Unfortunately Mexico doesn't have the best docs. So 2 weeks ago at the corner of my mouth a small crack like swore just appeared it started to go away but today I woke and its spreading. Im super worried and don't know what to do. Im an American working here and my Spanish sucks. I am to embarrassed to ask my friends to go to the doc with me. But my symptoms have really changed dramatically lately. Now IM have stinging little pains all over my body its very strange. Its made me very depressed lately and I have turned to Alcohol to suppress my depression but the next day its just worse. Will it go away because its been months now? Thanks any sugestions will help.

abe648 responded:
I would recommend that if possible go to a Doc who speaks more or bedtter English so you can comunicate with the Doc and do not have to depend on a friend. It does no really sound like oral herpes from what you descibe. It sounds like it could have been a canker sore in your mouth but only a Doc can help you. See a Doc for more help.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

leo7231983 replied to abe648's response:
THANKS AND YOUR RIGHT I JUST GOOGLED LOCAL DOCS THAT SPEAK ENGLISH AND IM GOING THIS WEEK. I HOPE ITS A CANKER.

diseasefighter responded:
hi, i am sorry to hear that. have you got a lesson from this? you should say goodbye to unprotected sex. what's more,you also have to limit your sexual partners.

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.