Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Scared, Sad, Stressed:-( Need support!!
An_253641 posted:
Hi all,
I have not been here for a while busy with school and sleeping a lot. However, I am still on MS and Neuro Sarcoid watch because of a brain lesion. So far I know I have EBV, HH6, and a history of mycoplasma. However, my immunologist gave me bad news about my cd4 and cd8 cells. I have to go through the testing process all over again for Cancer and HIV. The doctor was acting as if its no big deal. Easy for her to say. Some of my cd4 levels are elevated while some are low. My cd8 numbers are low:-( This is very scary and I don't know what to do with myself. And now I have to take my paper work to a new doctor and explain my whole situation all over again:-( I am 30yrs old and I have been dealing with these strange symptoms for two yrs now:-( Oh yeah, I am chemical sensitive and allergic to 9 different prescriptions so I take a ot of vitamins and herbs.

abe648 responded:
Sounds like you are scared like you say and at this point I really cannot relate to what you are going through but I can only give you this advice that you start going to Bible beleiveing church so that you can get some support in what your are going through.

God Bless you
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.