Skip to content
An_253743 posted:
I am concerned that i may have genital warts, may be anxiety. I recently went to the clinic to get checked for herpes/warts after a new sexual partner, and after some looking/feeling around the doctor said that my small bumps were simply fordyce spots (he did not perform any actual tests for herpes/warts though). I was tested for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea however, and both tests came back negative. The spots are very very small, but there are a few spots on the edge of the cluster that are a little bigger. Am I just over-reacting, or should I consider seeing a clinic for a re-test and more serious test?
georgiagail responded:
If you disagree with this diagnosis, get a second opinion.


Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 53 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.