Skip to content
Is my boyfriend allergic to me?!
parisxox posted:
Ok so this might sound weird and i don't want rude comments I'm just curious. [br>is it possible for a girls vagina/vaginal fluids to cause a sort of eczema reaction in a guys penis? Dry skin, sensitivity and might be painful during sex? Even if she has no std's or anything like that? If it is possible how would they fix it? [br>Thank you! and please no rude comments.
georgiagail responded:
There are cases where folks are sensitive to their partners sexual fluids. Whether this is an actual allergic reaction cannot be determined with further testing.

The use of a condom often helps as it limits contact with these fluids.

abe648 responded:
This quite common and usually the gals complain about the irritation that the get from the guys sperm/semen. Sounds like in this case it is the who is having the irritaion. :Like Gail says whom ever is having the problem should seek help from their Doc to see if anything can be done to help this issue.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 42 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.