Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Is my boyfriend allergic to me?!
parisxox posted:
Ok so this might sound weird and i don't want rude comments I'm just curious. [br>is it possible for a girls vagina/vaginal fluids to cause a sort of eczema reaction in a guys penis? Dry skin, sensitivity and might be painful during sex? Even if she has no std's or anything like that? If it is possible how would they fix it? [br>Thank you! and please no rude comments.

georgiagail responded:
There are cases where folks are sensitive to their partners sexual fluids. Whether this is an actual allergic reaction cannot be determined with further testing.

The use of a condom often helps as it limits contact with these fluids.

Gail

abe648 responded:
This quite common and usually the gals complain about the irritation that the get from the guys sperm/semen. Sounds like in this case it is the who is having the irritaion. :Like Gail says whom ever is having the problem should seek help from their Doc to see if anything can be done to help this issue.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.