Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Please evaluate my situation
strk33 posted:
I had protected sex (no ejaculation) and un protected oral( no ejaculation for 2 min) with someone that I met at a club 15.5 (15 week 5 days) weeks ago. The next day I got light fever and got dizzy. I scared of HIV and went through severe anxiety. I was tested for all STDs after 12 weeks and it came back negative. Then I took another test for HIV(HIV 1/O/2 Abs-ICMA)and herpes ( Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Types 1-/2-Specific Antibodies, IgG) after 15.5 weeks(110 Days) its also negative. I got two blisters filled with clear liquid in my mouth around 5 weeks after encounter, they stayed only for couple of hours( was it an out break) and gone. But I have been going through constant dizzines at some time every day since the encounter 16 weeks ago. Is that because of anxiety (i am always thinking and convinced my self that I have hiv and herpes)? Can I consider my 15.5 week results as conclusive...Thanks for the help..
ADW80 responded:
Blisters you described do not sound like herpes. I think you are having anxiety, please try to relax. Get tested again in a couple months if it will help set your mind at ease.
strk33 replied to ADW80's response:
Thanks for the reply. Can I consider my 15.5 week test results as conclusive for Herpes and HIV.. When should I get tested to confirm that I am free. From std
georgiagail replied to strk33's response:
Yes, you can consider both tests conclusive as to your status regarding both HIV and herpes. And test done at least 90 days after a potential exposure is considered to be both conclusive and definitive.

And yes, your dizziness is very likely due to anxiety.

strk33 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Gail..

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 42 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.