Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Itchiness around my penis head.
An_253913 posted:
I received unprotected blowjob from a stranger girl. She seemed like a flewsy so i got really paranoid and started cleaning my penis with soap vigorously. Two days after that a blister appeared on the tip of my penis. I went to the doctor and he said it looks like herpes but he cant be sure until he does a swab test. So i got a swab test, a urine test, and a blood test for all STDs (chlam, gonno, syphill, etc). Everything came back negative. And the blister went away within 2 days of putting hydrocortisone cream. So i thought i was having a rash due the soap, which irritated the area.
Two months later, I had unprotected sex on a monday with my girlfriend and two days later i woke up and saw that my penis head was a little red(under the foreskin). I was being lazy, after sex i did not wash myself for two days. So i thought its just a rash that built up due to that. So i went and bought some over the counter vaginal yeast infection cream and put that on. it seemed to make it better. three days of applying the cream, made itchiness go away but fourth day i didn't apply the cream, and it came back. So i went to the doctor and showed my junk, doc said it doesnt look like anything, its probably a rash. She ruled out STD because i had recently done some tests. She said not to worry. ButI also have a sore throat. She then prescribed me penicillin for my sore throat and flucidin for my penis. I have been applying it daily for three days. it made it better. But itchiness comes and goes and the redness comes and goes. I don't know if it is in my head or I have something serious. Is somebody having the same issues. There is no discharge. But sometimes during the day, when i pee it makes my penis cool and itchy. I am so scared. I don't know what to do. some help.

georgiagail responded:
?flewsy? What's that.

Keep using the cream you were prescribed and stop having stranger girls give you blow jobs.

Gail

An_253913 replied to georgiagail's response:
Sorry I meant to say 'Floozy'. Anyway. So, I forgot to mention a few details. The first time I went to the doc, he said its herpes and put me on Valtrex. But, when I went back for the swab results. He told me to not take it because it was negative....When I had sex with my girlfriend after two months of no other symptoms, I remember there being a little friction when I entered her. I had to do open my foreskin all the way down during sex as it wasn't all the way down. I specifically remember that it kind of stung me as somebody would be rubbing my penis without lubrication. So fast forward to now...I have the flu (it has been going around work, i had a scratchy throat, fever). I have been applying that cream(FUCIDINE). I don't have any irritation but redness hasn't gone away. But, I am having burning sensation on the shaft of my under the right side near my testicles. Also, I am feeling same burning sensation on my left hand between my thumb and index finger. I am halfway through my course of penicillin. And today after shower I was inspecting my penis, I saw a small number of bumps on my penis head between my foreskin and the tip(inside the joining part). I am so worried. I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about it. I have been reading up on what it could be? Yeast infection, Psoriasis, Balanitis, Herpes, etc. But my mind keeps saying its herpes, which is what I am scared of. If I do have it, I probably deserve IT.
Can you please reply.

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.