Hand Job
An_253950 posted:
gave a hand job to another guy that i do not know and i am just wondering if it is possible i got an STD. I had i cut on my finger that was already scabbed over because it was a week old. But the main thing is he didn't cum or pre cum, because i left after about a minute and a half because i got to nervous. my hand were dry when i left but i rubbed them on my shirt to get whatever was on them off before getting to the sink. he didn't have any breakouts or cold sores on his penis. i was just wondering if their were any types of STD's i could heave gotten from this encounter. i asked him after and he said he didn't even pre cum so i know i couldn't have gotten HIV, but i am wondering if i could have gotten Syphillis or Herpes?

georgiagail responded:
No risk here...

Gail

An_253978 replied to georgiagail's response:
But what if about 10 min after this happened I jacked off myself and I don't remember if I washed my hands before or after? But I looked at his penis and he didn't have an outbreak. That is a total risk for herpes right?

georgiagail replied to An_253978's response:
Nope...

Gail

so is this a 0 % risk for any STD situation? even if i might have touched my mouth on the way home?

Yes; this is zero percent risk. Look; you indicate the fellow did not product pre-ejaculate or ejaculate. Just where do you expect to find any STD from him?

Gail

I know I am almost positive he didn't but is it possible he did and it got in my cut without me knowing, and even without him coming isn't it a possiblity that I got genital herpes from the skin to skin contact and then me jacking off later. I am sorry to keep on questioning you I am just scared that I could have gotten herpes or another type of std.

Your cut was a, by your own admission, a week old. It was not a new, open cut.

Look; if you remain concerned over this non-risk, then consider getting tested. Perhaps seeing the negative result will help you get over this fear of diseases you do not have.

Gail

paulpipper replied to georgiagail's response:
Okay i believe you and i just messaged the guy and he said that he is 100% sure he didnt have any pre cum and he said he didnt even get hard, but are you sure that there is no way i could have tranfered the Virus to myself when i jacked myself off about ten min late, because some things i have read say that herpes can live outside the body.