Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Hand Job
An_253950 posted:
gave a hand job to another guy that i do not know and i am just wondering if it is possible i got an STD. I had i cut on my finger that was already scabbed over because it was a week old. But the main thing is he didn't cum or pre cum, because i left after about a minute and a half because i got to nervous. my hand were dry when i left but i rubbed them on my shirt to get whatever was on them off before getting to the sink. he didn't have any breakouts or cold sores on his penis. i was just wondering if their were any types of STD's i could heave gotten from this encounter. i asked him after and he said he didn't even pre cum so i know i couldn't have gotten HIV, but i am wondering if i could have gotten Syphillis or Herpes?

georgiagail responded:
No risk here...

Gail

An_253978 replied to georgiagail's response:
But what if about 10 min after this happened I jacked off myself and I don't remember if I washed my hands before or after? But I looked at his penis and he didn't have an outbreak. That is a total risk for herpes right?

georgiagail replied to An_253978's response:
Nope...

Gail

so is this a 0 % risk for any STD situation? even if i might have touched my mouth on the way home?

Yes; this is zero percent risk. Look; you indicate the fellow did not product pre-ejaculate or ejaculate. Just where do you expect to find any STD from him?

Gail

I know I am almost positive he didn't but is it possible he did and it got in my cut without me knowing, and even without him coming isn't it a possiblity that I got genital herpes from the skin to skin contact and then me jacking off later. I am sorry to keep on questioning you I am just scared that I could have gotten herpes or another type of std.

Your cut was a, by your own admission, a week old. It was not a new, open cut.

Look; if you remain concerned over this non-risk, then consider getting tested. Perhaps seeing the negative result will help you get over this fear of diseases you do not have.

Gail

paulpipper replied to georgiagail's response:
Okay i believe you and i just messaged the guy and he said that he is 100% sure he didnt have any pre cum and he said he didnt even get hard, but are you sure that there is no way i could have tranfered the Virus to myself when i jacked myself off about ten min late, because some things i have read say that herpes can live outside the body.

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.