Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Sore throat for about a month
NJgal260 posted:
So I recently tested positive for HSV-2(genital herpes). When my outbreak started a month ago, sore did my sore throat. Now I'm in anti-virals and my outbreak is gone but I still have a sore throat when I wake up every morning which is not normal for me not has it ever been. Is this normal with the herpes virus???? I've also been tested for I the STD's including HIV which all were negative.

abe648 responded:
You might have had a sore throat from the inital ob but if that is over it is not something that would be asociated with HSV 2. See your Doc if it continues.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 47 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.