Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Brief pain in penis during ejaculation
chillfresh01 posted:
Hi everyone,[br>[br>Anyone who can help. I'm 22. For the past week and a half I have been feeling a pinching sensation in between the tip of penis and middle of penis near the end of ejaculating. It only lasts while the semen is still coming out for those few seconds but it is frustrating and uncomfortable nonetheless. I went to a urologist a few days ago and he checked me out and ruled out STDs, prostatitis, or anything wrong with my penis. He said that it seems like my semen ducts are just strained (?) but it's common and temporary and will probably go away on its own. He told me to take Motrin an hour before having sex or masturbating. However, the pain doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon and it's made any sexual activity daunting and nerve-wreaking. [br>[br>Has anyone else experienced? Is there anything you did that helped this problem?[br>[br>Thanks!

abe648 responded:
Sounds like you have covered all the bases and I have never had anything like this. Sounds like you will have to suffer throught this. If sounds like he urologist has it right other then what he has recommended sounds like what he says.

The only other thing you can do is go to another good urologist and see if the second urologist has any other ideas.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.