Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

bumps on genitals
An_254153 posted:
I have red bumps/pimples in my pubic area (just one or two), I've been getting these for a while and I dont know what to think of them. I have no other symptoms such as fever, muscle soreness, or anything at all. So I'm pretty sure it is just nothing, but what gets me is that one will show up, go away, and then another will show up in a different spot. Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou
georgiagail responded:
Sounds like an irritated hair follicle or perhaps just a pimple.

An_254254 responded:
Bacterial folliculitis caused by bacteria called Staphylococcus, is very common in the hairy areas of the body. If is very painful and forms a lump, you need antibiotics, otherwise minor pimple like lesions you can use polysporin ointment (OTC)

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.