Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Oral Herpes when wearing a condom
spirtofscouse posted:
Hello I cannot understand how I can catch herpes when receiving a blow job and I am wearing a condom.
Can someone please explain how this can happen?

Thanks allot

abe648 responded:
How werfe diagnosed as having herpes? Is it HSV 1 or HSV 2? If a type specific IgG blood test then ask for a copy of the numeric test results so someone can confirm your status.

Is it possible that you had herpes before you interaction? Many people have GH and have no idea they have GH. How many partners/sexua; contacts have you had in your life time?
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

spirtofscouse replied to abe648's response:
Hi I do not have herpes.I am asking if I can get it whilst receiving a blow job wearing a condom

abe648 replied to spirtofscouse's response:
Not HSV 2 if only oral xex and using a condom. If the person has oral HSV 1 and some how touches your body beyond the condom then there would be a chamce of getting HSV 1 in the genital area So just make sure that the person does not go past the end of the condom.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.