Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Red spots on head of penis
An_254305 posted:
Hi. I have had red spots on the head of my penis for about two months now. These spots do not blister and I have recently been tested for herpes and it was negative. These spots seem to be under the skin and will fade and reoccur. They do not hurt, and as I said, do not blister or peel. They are always in the same place. Also, the area between my head and shaft sometimes gets red and feels irritated. I don't know if there is a correlation, but it's more annoying than anything. As I said, I tested negative for herpes and other STDs. I'm wondering if it could be some kind of infection or just sensitive skin. I have had unprotected sex, but it has been a while now. I had the same problem with the redness and irritation between my head and shaft as a child, so I'm wondering if that could be reoccurring as well. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

abe648 responded:
If you recall what you had when you were younger then to and be seen and perhaps it is the same thing but only a Doc can hep you figure out what this is. Be seen when it is bothering you the most. Sorry I cannot help you with this issue. See a Doc for best results.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.