Red spots on head of penis
An_254305 posted:
Hi. I have had red spots on the head of my penis for about two months now. These spots do not blister and I have recently been tested for herpes and it was negative. These spots seem to be under the skin and will fade and reoccur. They do not hurt, and as I said, do not blister or peel. They are always in the same place. Also, the area between my head and shaft sometimes gets red and feels irritated. I don't know if there is a correlation, but it's more annoying than anything. As I said, I tested negative for herpes and other STDs. I'm wondering if it could be some kind of infection or just sensitive skin. I have had unprotected sex, but it has been a while now. I had the same problem with the redness and irritation between my head and shaft as a child, so I'm wondering if that could be reoccurring as well. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

abe648 responded:
If you recall what you had when you were younger then to and be seen and perhaps it is the same thing but only a Doc can hep you figure out what this is. Be seen when it is bothering you the most. Sorry I cannot help you with this issue. See a Doc for best results.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/