Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Oral sex dry humping cut. Am I exposed to HIV?
kjschoolboy posted:
Hello [br>About a week ago, I was with my gf at the time & we started to foreplay. She gave me oral sex but not for very long. I washed my penis after that with soap & water & waited 10-20 mins then we started dry humping with clothes. Everything was fine til I started to feel like I rubbed too hard and I had a medium sized cut that was red & had a mild blood spot on the base of my penis. I went to the bathroom and washed it with soap and water a couple times and let it heal. It's been a week now & it's healed & I was concerned if her giving me oral sex washing and brusing am I at risk with HIV or other infections?

Also, I got tested 2 weeks before & was negative for all stds. I just want to know if I'm ok & not exposed.

Thank you [br>[br>Thank you[br>

abe648 responded:
Most likely she cut you with her teeth when she gave you oral sex. That is why it healed. The risk from oral sex is usually HSv 1 genitally.

When you got tested for all STI'S did you get a type specific IgG blood test for Herpes? If so could you get a copy of the numeric test results and post them here seo we can help you confirm your status.

Has your GF gotten tested for all STI"S and did she get the Herpes testing I noted above? If so ask her to get her HSV 1&2 numeric test results and post them here as well se we can help her to know her herpes status.

The numeric test results will be something like this. HSV 1 IgG is 1.60 & HSV is 3.50 or what ever it says.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

kjschoolboy replied to abe648's response:
I didn't get a blood test for herpes. They told me that bumps or lesions would form if I had it. The cut was not there when I went to wash the first time. I'm pretty sure it wasn't. It only happened when we were dry humping & I went too rough. I had on underwear, gym shorts & thick pair of sweatpants. This happened before but not with the oral sex. I was concerned if maybe any leftover saliva from the oral was on my penis if I was exposed or not

georgiagail replied to kjschoolboy's response:
No. Even if your girlfriend is HIV positive, the virus is not found in saliva.

Gail

kjschoolboy replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank you, ma'am. I have one more concern. Even if it's blood and saliva, if there were leftover saliva around the cut could I still be infected or exposed

georgiagail replied to kjschoolboy's response:
No.

Look; this is your girlfriend, correct? If you're worried about her STD status, suggest testing for all STD's prior to any further intimacy.

Gail

kjschoolboy replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank you, I just wanted to be sure. I was tested and clean when we wee togther a couple weeks ago. We had no further intimacy after that. Sorry for bothering you about with the continuation of my questions. just wanted to be sure Thanks for all the help.

abe648 replied to kjschoolboy's response:
You can have herpes and have no idea you have it so if you have had more than one partner then it is good to get a type specific IgG blood test for HSV 1& 2. Your gf should also get the same test if she has had more than you as a partner.

You can transmit HSV 1 & 2 if you do not even know if you have HSV 1 or 2. If you get tested ask for a copy of your numeric test results and post them on here so we help to confirm you & your gf's HSV status..
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.