Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    need guidance
    An_254618 posted:
    hi . im a 27 yrs old healthy male.
    i encountered sex with a prostitude in abudhabi ,dumb ything to do when ur drunk.
    during intercourse a felt the condom break while inside and quickly retrieved has just been 2 days after the encounter. im highly tensed and caught a fever after this .
    is it possible to get a treatment on PEP in dubai .wat should i do.?
    im really confused and worried abt my family

    please help me out
    swar7770 responded:
    pls help
    georgiagail replied to swar7770's response:
    How would we know if it is possible to obtain PEP in Dubai? It would seem the best thing for you to do is to go to an ER nearest you and find out if they can provide this for you.


    Helpful Tips

    Don't waste time on this site.
    Please do not embarrass yourselves with asking these virtual medical advice people anything real important. I didn't even get an answer. More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 2 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.