Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Help on Std
hmmmm2013 posted:
I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker. A day or two later it started feeling like something was stuck in the end of my penis, not on the outside but on the inside. The start of week 2 my scrotum turns red. I figured maybe a yeast infection or something. I tried monistat first for 4 or 5 days and then tried hydrocortisone for another 4 or 5 days. There isn't any discharge but red discoloration spots. Week 4 I went to the doctor and they examined me. She said she don't see anything that looks like a std to her. She doesn't really notice the spots. They are real oblivious, but I have seen my penis for a long time and they were not there before. At week 4 she ran a test for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and IGG herpes test prescribed 1g azithromycin in case. I took a couple weeks for the test to come back, meantime I'm getting a little spooked so I go to another Dr while I' waiting. She checked me and didn't see anything that looked like a std to her either. She ran test for Hepatitis, HIV, Syphilis, IGM herpes test She prescribed keflex because my testicles were aching. First set of results came back all neg. And then second set came back a few days later. Week 8 went to the ER and was diagnosed for epididymitis. Its a week later (9) been on doxy for 10 days. The head of my penis is still sensitive, doesn't feel like anything is stuck in there anymore though. testicle is still a little red, forehead feels warm on some occasions, when I check there is no fever. The (light) red spots are still on my penis. Over the last 2 months I have had stomach acid. last night I had a fever of 101.6 but gone today. If anyone has any insight on what it could be it would greatly appreciated.

elle0317 responded:
receiving unprotected oral sex is an extremely low risk for STD's, these symptoms can easily be caused by worry and stress or even guilt.

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.