Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

not sure if it could be an std?
An_254812 posted:
A few months back i gave my gf oral a few days later i got strep throat. after to different anti-biotics it went away but i noticed that my throat has what seems to be little bumps with red veins in the back of my throat. on the inside of my mouth i also noticed one red bump on each side. on top of of that i saw a white covering some parts of my mouth with veins appearing. The roof of m y mouth also has little red dots that haven't gone away since strep throat and now the inside of my nose is red and swollen and i began getting little headaches.

abe648 responded:
This could be many things like canker sores which are not herpes. To best find out you need to see a Doc to assess what is going on. Does your gf have herpes either HSV 1 or HSV 2 genital as that is the only way you could get herpes but it does not really sound like herpes.

Go and be seen by a Doc to be properly assessed as to what is going on.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

An_254812 replied to abe648's response:
she doesn't we got tested before we started having any sexual activity.

tlkittycat1968 replied to An_254812's response:
Okay, she cannot give you an STD if she doesn't have one.

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 39 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.