Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Is this normal or isit a wart??
An_254918 posted:
Hello, im 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant, recently i found a small bump like skin tag on the opening of my vagina, its a pinky skin colour it doesnt hurt or anything but the last 2 weeks i have noticed 2 more smaller ones have came up on the same side, my partner of 4 years has been checked for stds etc and everything was fine he hasnt got any lumps or bumps on his penis though, also we were both virgins before we met each other so i dont no what it could be and he reasures me he hasnt cheated. I am worried and scarred for my babys health, i have been to see a female doctor and she said "it doesnt feel like a wart" so i said well what isit is it serious and she said uh if your worried come back she was useless like she didnt no, i got another appointment thursday with someone else, i just need to no if anyone else has had this? its only came up the last few weeks. I also have thrust and urine track infection

georgiagail responded:
The best person to ask is this new medical provider.

UTI's are pretty common and I'm assuming you mean you've had Thrush.

Gail

mariewilks responded:
I have thrust and UTI at the moment but on antibiotics for UTI so going to treat the thrust when i finish my course as the antibiotics can make it worse

georgiagail replied to mariewilks's response:
Yes, thrush (not thrust) is a fungal (yeast) infection which can worsen as the antibiotic used to treat the UTI (which is a bacterial infection) can reduce a number of bacteria in the body (both good and bad) allowing an increase in the growth of normal yeast present.

Gail

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the STD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful Tools WebMD ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.