Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Is this an STD?
    spudnutttt posted:
    I recently got a bump on under the head of my penis under the foreskin. It's not painful at all. I noticed 2 smaller bumps appearing next to it. I've been married for 3 years and together for almost 9 with no chance of infidelity, as we are together or talking 24/7 for the most part. I do have a history of moles, warts and cysts on my body. Just never any on my penis. If anyone could provide some insight, to hopefully calm my nerves, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    No one can tell you if it's and STD/STI or not. You need to ask a doctor.
    georgemed222 responded:
    If you have both been faithful, then it's hard to see how it could be an STD, but seeing a doctor is the only way to know for sure. The picture makes it look like any number of normal penis irritants — most men have similar bumps that appear and are no cause of concern; however, as I said, seeing a doctor is best if you really want to know what it is. Do keep paying attention to penis health — too many men do not. Adding a penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help with general penis condition. One with acetyl L carnitine can also provide a neuroprotective benefit.
    asthmatic responded:
    Please let us know what you find out after you see your doctor. But my husband has been told by his doctor that it is just acne on the penis
    shawnisme responded:
    See I got something like that myself it's almost on my circumcism scare they are normally always in the same spot. First one is small second gets a little bigger and third one is the biggest of then all. But they don't get very big at all. So if Ya figure it out please let me no

    Helpful Tips

    Don't waste time on this site.
    Please do not embarrass yourselves with asking these virtual medical advice people anything real important. I didn't even get an answer. More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 2 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.