Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Is this an STD?
spudnutttt posted:
I recently got a bump on under the head of my penis under the foreskin. It's not painful at all. I noticed 2 smaller bumps appearing next to it. I've been married for 3 years and together for almost 9 with no chance of infidelity, as we are together or talking 24/7 for the most part. I do have a history of moles, warts and cysts on my body. Just never any on my penis. If anyone could provide some insight, to hopefully calm my nerves, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
tlkittycat1968 responded:
No one can tell you if it's and STD/STI or not. You need to ask a doctor.
georgemed222 responded:
If you have both been faithful, then it's hard to see how it could be an STD, but seeing a doctor is the only way to know for sure. The picture makes it look like any number of normal penis irritants — most men have similar bumps that appear and are no cause of concern; however, as I said, seeing a doctor is best if you really want to know what it is. Do keep paying attention to penis health — too many men do not. Adding a penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help with general penis condition. One with acetyl L carnitine can also provide a neuroprotective benefit.
asthmatic responded:
Please let us know what you find out after you see your doctor. But my husband has been told by his doctor that it is just acne on the penis
shawnisme responded:
See I got something like that myself it's almost on my circumcism scare they are normally always in the same spot. First one is small second gets a little bigger and third one is the biggest of then all. But they don't get very big at all. So if Ya figure it out please let me no

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 43 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.