Skip to content


Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Is this an STD?
spudnutttt posted:
I recently got a bump on under the head of my penis under the foreskin. It's not painful at all. I noticed 2 smaller bumps appearing next to it. I've been married for 3 years and together for almost 9 with no chance of infidelity, as we are together or talking 24/7 for the most part. I do have a history of moles, warts and cysts on my body. Just never any on my penis. If anyone could provide some insight, to hopefully calm my nerves, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
tlkittycat1968 responded:
No one can tell you if it's and STD/STI or not. You need to ask a doctor.
georgemed222 responded:
If you have both been faithful, then it's hard to see how it could be an STD, but seeing a doctor is the only way to know for sure. The picture makes it look like any number of normal penis irritants — most men have similar bumps that appear and are no cause of concern; however, as I said, seeing a doctor is best if you really want to know what it is. Do keep paying attention to penis health — too many men do not. Adding a penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help with general penis condition. One with acetyl L carnitine can also provide a neuroprotective benefit.
asthmatic responded:
Please let us know what you find out after you see your doctor. But my husband has been told by his doctor that it is just acne on the penis

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.