Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

hsv2
An_255008 posted:
can someone pls help me... I have had several hsv2 ob in the past 2 months, been on several antivirals and have not helped. I am currelty suffering from one and in so much pain. any tips?

kikilee1985 responded:
Hello, I am having my first outbreak and the pain is unbelievable!!! When I went to the sexual health clinic I got my antivirals but the doc also gave me a few tips that help to ease the pain from the ulcers... Pouring water when peeing helps, I keep a plastic cup handy beside the toilet, out of the way of any kids obviously... Plus applying Vaseline with cotton wool helps to keep it soft... It honestly does work!! Drinking plenty aswell to dilute your urine helps with the irritation. I hope some of this helps to ease the discomfort and hope it clears up for you soon

abe648 responded:
Also if possible go around the house with only along T-shirt on and no underwear so that things can be aired out and keep the area as dry as possible. The less moisture down yonder the faster it will heal. You can also go to the pharmacy and ask for Demoplasty The Blue can not the Red can and apply it on the affected area and that will help to feel better as well.

Apply corn starch to the area and also put soe in your underwear when you are out and about and it will help to keep things dry. Take some with you so you can apply it each time you have to use the bathroom. The drier down yonder the better you will feel. Also put some corn starch on your underwear as well.

What are you taking for your herpes how often are you taking it? You may need to change your R/x if you are getting a lot of Ob's.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.