HS2
An_251873 posted:
I was recently diagnosed with genital herpes. I was raped, first outbreak I got tested and it came back negative I was so happy. Then I had a second outbreak 6 months later and went to my doctor and got more blood work done and it came back positive for hs2. I freaked out, felt dirty, I've only ever been with 2 guys and now I think what guy is gonna want a girl with this.

But the real reason I'm on this discussion is I have a lot of yeast infection and having outbreaks at the same time. It's horrible. Does the medicine for herpes treatment cause this, does anybody know?

abe648 responded:
As far as I know I does not cause Yeasst infections. Yeast infections come as a result of a PH imbalance . Try eating yogart to help get the balance back. If that does not talk to a female pharmacist and perhaps she could give you some other ideas. Or you can also talk to your Doc/s office as toi what else to do.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/