Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Possible Genital Warts?
An_255204 posted:
So got with my GF little over 4 months ago and I knew before starting the relationship she had been treated for genital warts about 6 months or so before meeting me. We talked to a doctor and found out the strain she had was very low risk and that the odds of me getting it was very low. We have had unprotected sex however and 4 months later I noticed a couple very small skin tabs above my shaft area and also a clutser of bumps under on the scrotum. They do not hurt or itch there just kinda there. I have seen some pics online and cant really tell if these are anything or just maybe skin tags from old age. (I'm 30) Any help would be great! Thank you!

P.S. I know there are some red areas in the pic and thats from mainly dry skin and itching. I have been tested and looked at by doctors and know that isent anything just mainly from shaving.

mxlexi2u responded:
The same thing just happened to me. Go get tested, and if you must have sex please do it with a condom. That's where I messed up at!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.