Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

testicular pain
An_255261 posted:
I have a 16 year only friend, he and his girlfriend are into kinky acts.
more specifically for this topic, "cock and ball torture". his girlfriend told me that the last time they had sex she took this twine (thicker and stiffer then yarn) and wrapped it around his scrotum tightly. he told her after words that he didn't have a whole lot of pain but after that day he was in a lot of pain with a slight purple color (his whole scrotum). since that day he has not had too much pain but has surges of pain lasting from an hour up to the rest of the day. this has been going on for a week or so without improving any. I'm curious as to what could be the issue and how such an issue could have happened during this act as well as the fix for the pain.

Anon_2000 responded:
Since this is happening to him the best thing to do is go and be seen by a Doc and tell the Doc what happened and how it feels. Remember one gets only one set of testicales and only one penis so it is best if you take care of them and do not abuse them. The Doc should be able to figure out if there was any damage from this encounter.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.