Skip to content
HELP! Is this an STD?
An_255335 posted:

I need some serious help I don't know what this is and I'm too embarrassed to go to a doctor in person to ask for help so hopefully someone can tell me what I can do about this or what it is for gods sake. They're just small colorless bumps that aren't painful but there are a lot of them but only in my pubic region. Symptoms include occasional itching and sometimes a light dampness in the pubic region. Other than that it doesn't bother me I just need to know if there is something I can do about it.
georgiagail responded:
It's unlikely these represent any STD.

The pubic area is often damp as it has both sweat and oil glands. These bumps look like hair follicles.

hopefulgiant responded:
Truthfully I'm going through the same thing but i normally have hair follicle but i was recently with a woman who has herpes. And i took a test and every doctor i go to think I'm crazy but its because sometimes i think they wait for something more obvious. But for really safe measure get a blood test.

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 53 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.