Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Could it be an STI?
    An_255621 posted:
    A few weeks ago a friend and I hooked up. We didn't have protection and after a few stroke we realized it would be a bad idea so he pulled out before he could ejaculate. My period was due the next week and then was about eight days late. Last week I noticed a cheesy foul odor and my discharge was thick and chunky and yellow. My labia was also swollen and really warm. I also have been having fevers but that could be unrelated.

georgiagail responded:
    Could this be symptoms of an STI? Perhaps. It could also represent either a yeast or bacterial infection.

If you remain concerned, it would be useful to get this looked into medically.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Don't waste time on this site.
    Please do not embarrass yourselves with asking these virtual medical advice people anything real important. I didn't even get an answer. More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.