Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

STD? Worried...
crossedout posted:
Hello. A Week & a half ago, I had unprotected oral sex performed on me by a CSW. Over the past week, I've developed a burning sensation when urinating. Was nervous about it, but assumed it would just pass (it hasn't yet). But just now, I went to use the bathroom, only to notice a dark crust-like form around my urethra area. I literally just started a new job today, and won't be able to get tested until Wed. In the meantime, does this sound familiar? STD?
georgiagail responded:
We haven't a clue here.

atti_editor responded:
Hi crossedout,

While we cannot provide medical advice or diagnosis on this board, you might want to read through this article on STD symptoms . Burning or pain during urination is mentioned. The only way to you can get a proper diagnosis and the necessary treatment is to be tested. I encourage you to make an appointment to do so as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Helpful Tips

genital herpes
just want somebody else out there that i could talk to i have had herpes for 8 years and i have some questions, if someone would please ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 46 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.