Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

herpes
superdad2014 posted:
Hey guys.. I had the same issue about six month ago itching all over body, I When to the doctor I found out that I had herpes, so my doctor prescribed me some medicine that did help me too much. So I figure that I had to do something for my self so after researching, I try some ampisiline 500mg 5 times a day for 3 days and that took the itching away but, I had unprotected sex again with my partner that did that my advice and goit again, but I haven't taken the same does because I ran out antibiotic the last time I did it. So what I dis I stop having unprotected sex and my itching went away, but know I have this red bumps coming out all over my body. I don't think is herpes, it my be something else but we would see. If any one has try something like this or have any idea of the cause please post...

Take the Poll

What is it?
  • herper
  • what can it be?
vote
View Poll Results

abe648 responded:
This does not sound like a herpes problem. Go and see your Doc to have this assessed.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.