Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

When he cums it burns in side
An_256224 posted:
What causes me to feel burning inside of me when he cums? It hurts awfully so then it cancels out my orgasm.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Is this a recent occurance? Some women are allergic to their partner's semen.

gumbymagoo replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
It has been happening for a couple of months now...we have been married for 17 yrs and are faithful.

georgiagail replied to gumbymagoo's response:
Are you perhaps nearing the age where peri-menopause or menopause may be an issue and perhaps vaginal membranes are starting to thin, causing this discomfort when your husband ejaculates inside of you?

Gail

gumbymagoo replied to georgiagail's response:
I haven't had a period for over 6 yrs now. Had a pap done a yr ago in Jan. 2013. It was normal.

If you haven't had a period in six years you are post menopausal. It is not unusual that vaginal membranes tend to become thin in menopause and this can made intercourse painful. Perhaps this explains the burning sensation when your husband ejaculates.

Have you two experimented with some of the vaginal lubricants on the market to avoid this burning sensation?

Gail

gumbymagoo replied to georgiagail's response:
Yes we have...but that doesn't help because we can't put that inside to the depth needed

Sounds like your husband needs to wear a condom then.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.