Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Help! Premature Ejaculation
jdwp78 posted:
I have pretty severe premature ejaculation, never lasting more than a minute at most. it's going to ruin my relationship if I don't get it under control, and fast at that. I have tried kegel exercises, sprays, condoms, everything. I can't seem to get it under control and I really need help here. please.

georgiagail responded:
This has nothing to do with a sexual transmitted disease.

Gail

atti_editor responded:
Hi jdwp78,

You might want to try posting your question in our Sexual Health and/or our Men's Health Communities. The members there may have suggestions that will help you.

Best wishes,
Atti

mirzaaimam responded:
hello brother
I have become the new member. previously i had PE problem.
but after long time i have found a herbal treatment for PE. it is a permanent solution for PE.it will increase your duration at least 10 times. i have experienced it. I got profound result. it will not give you instant result takes at least 20 days to fell difference and its a 3 month course.no side effects
its work is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

willoconner responded:
Hello Friend.
Spray is not among the best option to overcome premature ejaculation problem. Kegel exercise is a trusted way but its a slow process and takes time to show results.
If you are seriously looking out for a solution then there are number of natural products available in the market as well as online that helps with Premature Ejaculation problem.
But make sure when you opt for a product as there are many scams in this field.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.