Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

red mark after scratching the body causes std
An_256602 posted:
Hi

I need someone help to understand my concern.
I have oral kind of sex which just include blow job she gave 1 min with condom and then skin to skin contact but contact of her and mine genitals part contact also I sucked her breast for few mins. This is overall story of mine which I had for first and last time. Now I am worried.

I went to doctor and explained him all this and did some std test after 2 and half week including hiv just to put my mind in peace and all report came normal.

Now I observed one thing with my body may be I am overreacting and it was always same but I am bit concerned about below

When I am forcefully or normally scratch my body. The part I scratch creates red line which last for some time and then become normal.

like whenever I am scratching my cheat and any upper part of body it create the red mark line on scratched area for sometime then it appears normal.

Is this behavior of my body related to any STD??

hello0209 responded:
I forgot to mention one thing

There is no contact of her and mine genital part in this in counter

georgiagail replied to hello0209's response:
These are not symptoms of any STD.

Quit worrying about this.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.