Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

unprotected sex and hpv?
An_256966 posted:
I am 32 and had unprotected sex with a 62 year old lady 44 hrs ago. She is sexually active, married, and has more than one partner. I didn't know what hpv was until explaining to friend what happen. I know for sure in this scenario I contracted some sort of hpv. The lady doesn't want to get a hpv test. The only one available for men that is if you participate in gay sex, which is the anal testing. Does anal testing hpv contracted through the penis?

An_256966 responded:
Does anal testing for hpv test for hpv contracted through the penis?

georgiagail replied to An_256966's response:
Anal HPV test checks for the virus in the anus. It's rather doubtful this 62 year old lady provided anal sex to you.

Gail

tlkittycat1968 responded:
How do you know you got HPV is she won't get tested? Did she tell you she has HPV?

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 39 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.