Skip to content
Herpes specialist
An_257814 posted:
Can anyone recommend a herpes doctor in New Jersey or PA. Or a website where I can find one?
georgiagail responded:
While this site does not recommend physicians, it is unlikely that you would find a physician that works only with herpes patients. You'd likely have better luck if you focused on finding an Infectious Disease specialist.

Good luck....


Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.