Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Is this herpes?
An_257842 posted:
I'm a female in my mid twenties, I'm only sexually active with my boyfriend (we've been together for 1 year and are both faithful). He has no STDs that we're aware of. About 3 weeks ago I got a sore on my outter vagina lip, thought it was from shaving/waxing/etc. But I've gotten about 6 more since then. Most on my outter lips, one on the inside of my outter lip and one on my top inner thigh near my vagina. Could this be herpes or another STD? The sores have never been clustered together and don't hurt or itch. They're just there. Image attached. Please help. Thank you! PHOTO: imgur.com/8yTbzHI

Take the Poll

Does this look like herpes?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 39 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.