Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

trich
An_257854 posted:
This is topic is more talked about then I thought. I have been out of a relationship for 6 months. Went to dr with what I thought was a yeast infection. Turns out to be trich, dr says ONLY contracted through sex. Ah, I haven't had sex so NO! Was given medication twice, still have, finally after third time I am better. (I think since I don't go until next week for testing #4 to make sure.) Talked to ex about this, his new girlfriend didn't get it and he has no symptons, but says if it stays dormant then agrees it has to be from him. But does it really stay dormant? I am going crazy over this!

jamieseadorf responded:
hello dear, how are you doing today, i am so sorry i have not write to you, sorry for my late reply.I guess you are fine and now will be having a wonderful time. i just wanted to say hi, i will love you to reply me as soon as possible so i inform you on what to do my dear. i leave you now bye for now[br>this is my email write me soon as possible ok (jamieseadorf@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.