Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

do i have an std ? most likely chlamydia or gonnorreah
jt1999 posted:
im 15 , and about 2 1/2 weeks ago i was at the beach , i met some girl who was my age and we went into the water an i stuck the tip of my penis in her , and went back and forth for a good minute . nothing too serious . a couple days later my friend scared me by saying i might have an std , so i freaked out and started going on a reading rampage. the same week i started feeling horrible , achy including my testicles , and i had a very slight amount of discharge after masturbation . a couple days later i started getting a soar throat , and i got diagnosed with strep throat . it lasted about 5 days , and i havent had any std symptoms since . i took a long road trip and i noticed i felt very bloated in the lower stomach area , and my testicles ached in the car . my dad says its because we ate so much junk food , and i was sitting for too long and thats why i feel that way . im just wondering if it osunds like the passing symptoms of chlamydia . i havent had any burning or itching or bloeeding . just the slight achy balls and the slight amount of discharge .

georgiagail responded:
These are not symptoms of Chlamydia. Stop reading about this STD and it's likely your "symptoms" will go away.

Gail

Anon_134193 responded:
Okay, I hadn't gotten to this when I posted on the other thread. I agree with Gail, and think it's nigh impossible that you might have gotten an STD from this encounter. Pretty much everything you mention can be traced to strep, complications of strep, or worry. That friend of yours needs a little better idea of how STDs are transmitted. The fact that you were in the water is what makes me so sure.

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 47 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.