Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Genital herpes?
An_258864 posted:
Hello,

Almost 2 weeks ago I noticed a raised pimple-looking thing in my pubic area, and popped it and white pus came out. It was painful for not even a day, and then one more spot came up and it wasn't painful at all and it was much smaller then the other one. A couple days after I noticed flu-like symptoms - headache, fatigue, etc. I noticed a very slight rash on my wrist that doesn't itch and may just be eczema. I also had an odd feeling in my tongue for 5 of those days but nothing visible was on my tongue. Today, I am still feeling fatigued, sore, and wake up thirsty & with a slight headache each morning. My pubic area still has those couple sores, but they are only slight red spots at this point and there is slight redness in other parts on my pubic area as well, but none on the shaft. I am a heavy runner & when I exercise each day I get shortness of breath sooner than I normally would. Like I said, the pubic spots/area has not been painful/itchy AT ALL.

My last sexual encounter was 2 months before I first noticed the pimple-like thing. I have had sex with three different girls, ALL protected with a condom, however I have given/received oral sex from 6-8 girls, but the most recent encounter was as stated two months ago.

I'm wondering if this is herpes or what this could possibly be. Obviously I'm worried & I don't think the chance is high, but I would appreciate any input.

Thank you in advance.

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.