Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

bumps on my penis that wont go away
joker612008 posted:
I'm 24 and about 3 weeks ago i got this bump on my penis that started to look like a pimple and it is now like this shiny flat dome shaped bump at the end of the head and it will not go away. there's another one rite on the rim of the head and it's like a hard red bump. when i squeeze it or just rub it it feels hard like a callus. these bumps do not hurt and there is no puss or discharge but they will not go away and it seems like another mite be coming up. I am pretty sure i have scabies but i just have not been able to get to the doctor yet but could that cause this? could it be from masturbating to hard or does it sound like herpes? I'm freaking out cause there ugly and they will not go away and I'm trying to avoid seeing the doctor about it but if i have to i will. can someone help me or give me an idea of what this mite be.

abe648 responded:
Your description does not sound like herpes but since it is not going away it would be good to go and see a Doc and get it looked at as it could be many many things. Never squeeze any thing as it could just cause more infections. This does not sound like it is from masturbating either but in future by yourself some good lube to use to keep things well oiled when you do that. To learn more about herpes read the Herpes Handbook. as per my signature line.

kharrison04 responded:
I agree with abe it doesn't sound like herpes and scabies are usually tiny mites that bury themselves under the first layer of skin and if they are noticed it is usually a black dot and it itches like crazy so if the bumps are painless with no itching or burning, or pus it may not be anything to major so I would just go to the doctor and see what happens.

kharrison04 responded:
The only other thing I can think of is genital warts, which do involve small painless bumps, but like I said go to the doctor and get checked out hopefully its not anything major. Let us know what happens

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.