Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Includes Expert Content
Dripping?
helpimworried posted:
Hi, I am 24 and have a question, after I pee I seem to have some dripping, and sometimes its enough to go through my boxers and through my shorts. I masturbate about 4 times a week and understand its too much, what is the recomended amount and is the masturbation the cause of the leaking? what can i do to fix this?

betsyo1967 responded:
4x/week is certainly not too much masturbation by no means.

this is not a sexual condition or a std going on. it's an urinary issue. see your provider or an urologist for a proper work up. there are things you can do to make this better.

Terri Warren, RN, ANP responded:
Be certain that after urination, you wait long enough before leaving the toilet area to avoid some dripping. This has nothing to do with masturbation. And there is no "normal" amount of masturbation; many young men in their early 20's masturbate daily. This is not a problem in and of itself. If you continue with urinary leakage, you might want to see your health care provider.

Terri

An_251137 responded:
How you recover this problem?

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.