Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

bleeding during sex
sydneylu posted:
Has anyone experienced this years after hysterectomy

betsyo1967 responded:
this is the std exchange. you probably want to post this on a woman's health related exchange.

sorry but I haven't explored the options on webmd as to the various exchanges since they changed it all last month to specifically recommend an exchange.

LoveYorkies responded:
If you are having postcoital bleeding and have had a hysterectomy you need to see a gynecologist. There is a small chance that you have developed a vaginal cancer that could cause postcoital bleeding. The more likely explanation is vaginal atrophy where the lining becomes thin and frail. There are creams and estrogen supplements that may help with this condition. Still, you should get checked out to make sure you don't have anything serious going on.

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.