Skip to content
bleeding during sex
sydneylu posted:
Has anyone experienced this years after hysterectomy
betsyo1967 responded:
this is the std exchange. you probably want to post this on a woman's health related exchange.

sorry but I haven't explored the options on webmd as to the various exchanges since they changed it all last month to specifically recommend an exchange.
LoveYorkies responded:
If you are having postcoital bleeding and have had a hysterectomy you need to see a gynecologist. There is a small chance that you have developed a vaginal cancer that could cause postcoital bleeding. The more likely explanation is vaginal atrophy where the lining becomes thin and frail. There are creams and estrogen supplements that may help with this condition. Still, you should get checked out to make sure you don't have anything serious going on.

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 53 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.