Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

I have Genital Herpes..
GenitalHerpes1 posted:
I feel like an outkast..I hate My Life and that this point I'm praying for DEATH everyday..I can't live like this and never be able to LOVE or be LOVED by anyone..

Take the Poll

My Life Is OVER who would want to be with a person..Who has this??
  • They Won't....
  • It's OVER for you..
vote
View Poll Results

salsedo913 responded:
Its not over for you. I know someone who has it and she just had a babay last year and is still with her boyfriend. You have to be positive and be strong. Be patient. Have faith in God and remember science will be their till they find a cure for you. Keep your head up. Don't give up ok. You are impotant to your family and friends. You may not think so but they will hurt more if you do something crazy. You can live with this if you have the desire too. You may still be able to have a family and not infect the baby if you so choose to have one some day. Be strong for those that love you. You will be surprised how many people really do love you. If you want to chat please contact me at nfelicianojr@yahoo.com . I will listen and be a friend if no one else listens ok. Just don't give up. I am not a doctor or anything like that. Just a person who thinks their is a purpose for these things. Take care aqnd wish you hopes and prayers for you.

thisishard88 responded:
you are not an outkast. a lot of people have genital herpes. i have had genital herpes for the past almost 5 years.. herpes does not rule your life.. i'm sure you are loved and you sure can love.. herpes does not stop that.. and i found out a month into my last relationship and he decided to stay with me. and we dated for 4.5 years. now i'm single and i feel like i'm going to be rejected more often than not.. but i'm told that thats not tru.. dont' hate your life.. this is just one small aspect of it. i'm sorry if this does not help.. jsut you are not alone!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.