Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Can 1 catch STDs via toilet paper?
worryingfreak posted:
Hi everyone, This may sound dumb or ignorant to yall, but I am just another paranoid individual who needs advice. Two days ago while I was using a public bathroom, I was cleaning my private part (female) and noticed that there was a fuzz/fabric on the piece of toilet paper I was using. I didn't have black panties on, so the fuzz/fabric was not from me. I'd like to know what is the chance of getting STDs from toilet paper that might have been used. Thanks!

Georgiagail responded:
You believe this toilet paper was previously used? How?

Gail

worryingfreak responded:
Gail, I wasn't sure if the toilet paper had been used. But I can't figure out how a piece of fuzz/fabric could end up on the toilet paper.

Ever since I found out I'm pregnant, I've became more paranoid than ever. From your post, it seems like you've been in the healthcare for a long time, can you help me to ease my mind? Thank you!

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.