Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

HELP! Are my infected with the HIV virus
An_210315 posted:
I just recently had a sore throat, muscle & joint pain, slight fever & small patch of rash below my neck.
About four weeks ago, I had protected sex with a gal-friend and she massage my pennis very hard which lead me to have bruises on my pennis. I feel pain on the surface of my pennis but i did not see any open wound.
I also press her breast & it brings out fluid, which I feel and see on my hand.
My fear is this, was I expose to the HIV virus with those symptoms I had recently. I am so afraid.
Did her breast fluid pass HIV through the bruises on my pennis, when I was trying to wear the condom?
Can HIV pass through bruises on a pennis with open cut or wound?
To stop the sore throat, I took erythromycin and the sore throat disappeared within 3 days.
Please help I have been living in fear since I had this intercourse with this gal and it has raised my BP to 130/109

Elle0317 responded:
You cannot diagnose HIV on symptoms alone, there are many ailments that cause the symptoms you mentioned. Your risk for HIV in this scenario is zero. The virus is not going to pass through a bruise.

kin008 replied to Elle0317's response:
Thank you very much for your time in replying me. As at the time I had sex with this my gal, I had an open boil wound at the boundary between my pennis and scrotum. My fear is that, in the course of the intercourse, did her ovary fluid splash and touch the wound. How possible?

Secondly, I still rash like heat rash all over my body and it itches me every now and then. I am so full of fear and losing my mind. I feel like committing suicide. Please this is my story.

betsyo1967 replied to kin008's response:
ovary fluid? what health classes did you take?

go and be seen and get a proper work up done.

You have to wait 3 months after the encounter to get tested for hiv. have you talked to this gal to ask her if she's had full std testing?
Talking about std testing is NORMAL and something we all should be doing EVERY TIME before we have sex with a new partner :)

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to kin008's response:
Hi Kin008 and welcome to the community, please feel free to share in our discussions.

The only way to know if you have and STD or HIV is to see a health care provider. If you are interested in finding more information about HIV, WebMD has a community to help. Here is the link.

Take care,

Lainey
The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. John F. Kennedy

kin008 replied to betsyo1967's response:
sorry, I mean her vaginal fluid. I raised the discussion with her and all she insisted is that I used a condom with her in our sexual intercourse.

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.