Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

urgent question tormenting me
will936 posted:
have two partners in the past and always practice safe sex (condom used) however i got a bump that appeared as a pimple on the shaft of my penis , when squeezed nothing came out. I continued to squeeze for a few days it swelled up and blood shot out, i left it alone and it has turned into a usually almost unnoticeable ring with a hollow center, the skin in the center appears normal. It has been there for almost 7 months now and if the ring if a edge of the small ring is squeezed a clear liquid slightly comes out. I am not sure if this could be a sign of syphillis, skin cancer, or just a scar from a overly messed with ingrown hair or pimple , it had no pain or adverse on my health physically and somtimes is almost not visable unless messed with please help his keeps me up at night worrying i am not a overly sexual person and am very scared i am 18 years old and in excellent health

will936 responded:
forget it i give up

elle0317 replied to will936's response:
No one on the internet can diagnose you, why not make an appt with your health care provider to be seen.

will936 replied to elle0317's response:
its just really hard for me im scared ive never been the guy who sleeps around so idk if its not a big deal an jus a scar an ill feel so stupid if its nothing

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to will936's response:
Hi Will936,

Welcome to the community. Please feel free to join our discussions.

I understand that you might feel scared but Elle is right, you should see a doctor. Not "sleeping around" isn't a good reason. If you are concerned, please see your doctor or health care provider.

Please keep us updated.

Lainey
The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. John F. Kennedy

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the STD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful Tools WebMD ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.