Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

SEX & Medicinal Marijuana
An_210352 posted:
My boyfriend uses medicinal marijuana, for which he has an ID card/prescription for. He has had many joint problems, Spinal cracks and degeneration etc.....While I dont have a problem with this...my work may. I work for an employer that does SUPRISE drug UA testing. Is it possible that while haing sex, kissing, etc..that the drug may "seep" into my system and leave traces in amount enough to show on a random drug screen? Perhaps from semen, sweat, or saliva???

betsyo1967 responded:
this is not a std related issue.

please post on a more appropriate forum.
Talking about std testing is NORMAL and something we all should be doing EVERY TIME before we have sex with a new partner :)

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon_19460,

Welcome to the community. WebMD has a community to help you find your answer. Here is the link.

Take care,

Lainey
The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. John F. Kennedy

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.