forum moderator
betsyo1967 posted:
I keep getting messages frequently when I post saying that the forum is temporarily unavailable. this has been happening for several months now actually. sometimes my reply has still posted and sometimes it hasn't. This seems to occur whether I"m on my home computer where I use 1 browser or if I"m at work where we use another browser.

any suggestions?
Talking about std testing is NORMAL and something we all should be doing EVERY TIME before we have sex with a new partner :)

georgiagail responded:
This is very frustating, especially since there appears to be no pattern for this. One post will go through, the next written several minutes afterwards won't, then a third will. Thus, one has no idea what will occur with each posting.

Gail

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
I know and I'm sorry. It's happening to me also, sometimes just before I hit submit I actually remember to copy my post so I can paste it back up there if it doesn't stick, but that's not ideal at all.

I'm reporting this for sure today and I'm so sorry about the inconvenience. They are working on it from what I understand, but please keep reporting it and I will too.

Chrissy~

betsyo1967 replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
tell them to work faster :)

have they solved the plus sign issue yet? lol
Talking about std testing is NORMAL and something we all should be doing EVERY TIME before we have sex with a new partner :)